Ad Code

Sleep Support Plus Melatonin & Botanicals to Support a Healthy Sleep Cycle, with Feelings of Calm and Relaxation for a Great Night's Sleep. 180 Capsules!

 VitaPost Stress Support - Review

Life really does feel like a race for the human race a lot of the time. We live in such a busy world and

at times, it’s hard to cope with life’s demands.

Stress is a given; there is no escaping it.

A study by the American Psychological Association showed more than three-quarters of adults battle

with the physical or emotional symptoms of stress.1

Everybody experiences stress differently. For me, I get headaches when I’m stressed and I feel tense

and irritable, which takes a toll on the people around me as well.

I am mindful of the negative effects prolonged stress can have on our bodies. We are only equipped

to handle short and irregular periods of stress.

We hear it time and again, but I think sometimes I overlook the fact a balanced diet and exercise is

vital for overall health. Good nutrition and an active lifestyle can even offset the effects of stress.

I am guilty of stress eating, turning to cookies, pizza and my ultimate comfort food, French fries, to

get me through the tough days.

In such a busy world, it is a challenge to consume all the nutrients we need day in, day out. Funnily

enough, trying to eat a well-balanced diet is one of the things that stresses me out.

This year, my goal is to take steps to reduce stress and improve my health. The biggest change for

me will be my diet, which will include adding a dietary supplement into my routine.

 


 

Stress: The ups and downs

Stress is more than a feeling. It’s our body’s natural response to a real or perceived threat.

Our bodies think we are in danger when we become stressed, which puts us into fight or flight mode. The response causes hormonal and physiological changes in our bodies that prepare us to react or retreat.

For our ancestors, this stress response was a survival instinct. Over time, our stressors have changed. In the modern world, we are more likely to experience stress when an important deadline is looming at work than coming face-to-face with a predator.

Stress is often misunderstood because it’s not all bad.

It can give you a surge of motivation, boost your problem-solving abilities and keep you alert. Your body is actually working with you to get you through a tough situation.

Positive stress keeps us working towards goals, which helps us feel fulfilled.

 

 You Know Benefits of using '' Sleep Support Plus ''

 

There is nothing wrong with small doses of stress; it’s human nature. But living with prolonged stress

can be harmful to our health.

Stress affects the mind, from mood to mental clarity, and the body, from the immune system to the

heart.

Some studies have found chronic stress can rewire the brain and affect the nervous system. This is

why managing stress is important.

 

Far from cool, calm and collected

Demanding job. Financial worries. Concerned I am not spending enough time with my partner and children. My list of stressors is as long as my to-do list.

The biggest one for me is the stress I feel at work. I feel a strong pressure to perform and my work- life balance is off. Way off. It keeps me awake at night.

So, what do I do to destress? In the past, not a lot. But I am working on that.

Last year, I reached the point of burnout. I wasn’t managing my stress and it eventually caught up

with me. It was a wake-up call.

I am now taking a holistic approach to managing stress. A balanced diet and regular exercise are part

of my plan. I am also making sure I don’t overfill my schedule to give myself time to relax or get out and socialize.

 

Is a dietary supplement part of the solution?

I think my partner was trying to tell me something when she bought me a two-month supply of

VitaPost’s Stress Support to try. It nearly wound me up, but I realized that would prove her point.

After she told me about the important vitamins, minerals and herbal extracts contained in each capsule, I saw its potential and decided to give it a go.

VitaPost’s Stress Support is carefully formulated with modern science and traditional well being

knowledge in mind. To top it off, it is vegan-friendly and gluten-free.

Just two capsules a day is all that is needed. At $29.95 for one bottle, and package discounts

available, it is affordable to support a healthy stress response.

A dietary supplement is part of the solution for me because I struggle to supply my body with all the

nutrients it needs each day.

 

 You Know Benefits of using '' Sleep Support Plus ''

 


 

What’s in the capsules?

Chamomile, Valerian & Passionflower

VitaPost Stress Support harnesses the power of flowers – chamomile, Valerian and passionflower.

The daisy-like chamomile flower is known for its calming properties. Valerian boasts compounds that are claimed to have relaxing properties, such as valerenic acid. And the passionflower is rich in comparisons and flavoring, with studies suggesting it can also be effective in supporting feelings of relaxation.

 

Lemon Balm, Ashwagandha & Hops

These helpful herbs intrigued me. I have heard lemon balm is often used for stress and supporting

memory and alertness, and ashwagandha is known as an ‘adaptogenic’ herb – one that helps you

adapt. But hops? I was interested to read the ingredient used in beer can actually support feelings of relaxation thanks to its many active compounds.

 You Know Benefits of using '' Sleep Support Plus ''


B Vitamins

B vitamins play an important role in maintaining optimal health. Studies have shown B vitamins can also help to manage stress and mood. Some people take B-complex supplements to help relieve stress, but VitaPost Stress Support is a high-potency source of vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6 and B7 alongside many other useful ingredients. Stress Support’s ingredients can support you while you are busy rushing from A to B.

Amino Acids

Gamma-aminobutyric acid, or GABA, is a naturally-occurring amino acid that functions as a

neurotransmitter and helps to support brain activity. 5-HTP (from Griffonia Seed Extract) is a natural amino acid extract and is the immediate precursor to serotonin, generally thought of as the happy hormone.

Living a more balanced life

Some stress is out of your control, but you can take steps to manage its effects on you.

VitaPost Stress Support has a balanced combination of vitamins, minerals and herbal extracts. It is

not intended to treat clinical depression or anxiety disorders.

It puts my mind at ease knowing I am benefiting from a variety of natural ingredients shown to

support stress relief. The ingredients can also support a positive mood and help you feel calm and relaxed.

I am happy to say I am now coping well naturally.

 

 

 

 

Ads

 

 

 Ads